Daydreamer Johnny Cash Graphic Tee
A poster style piece of country music history featuring a show flier for Cash’s live album “Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison” recorded on January 13, 1968. Cash was one of the major musicians whose unwavering style and smooth baritone voice helped make the ‘outlaw’ phenomenon possible. Featuring a classic shot of the icon playing his guitar on stage, this billowy OS tee remembers what it was like to see the Man In Black live. With a long line of country hits, it’s a collectible that will remind everyone (once again) why Cash held such a place of prominence in American culture.
- Made from a 100% cotton fabric, feels like a luxury tour shirt with the perfect drape
- Exaggerated oversized tee that can be worn baggy with denim or perfect with a pair of bike shorts
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, in Los Angeles
- Model is 5'3" wearing size OS
- Size OS measures chest width: 27 ¾" length: 29"
- Color: Stone Vintage