Daydreamer Pink Floyd Queen Elizabeth Graphic Tee
Still talked about today, Pink Floyd dropped a significant concert at the Queen Elizabeth Hall on May 12, 1967. Better known as the Game For May, the setlist featured some of the group’s early singles and a tease of material from their then unreleased debut album. Remembered as a ‘space age relaxation for the climax of spring’ a hand drawing of Pink Floyd’s psychedelic Games For May London poster featuring the faces of the group lands center on this billowy OS tee. Accented in pink flocking to really pack a punch.
- Made from a 100% cotton fabric, feels like a luxury tour shirt with the perfect drape
- Exaggerated oversized tee that can be worn baggy with denim or perfect with a pair of bike shorts
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, in Los Angeles
- Model is wearing size OS
- Size OS measures chest width: 27 ¾" length: 29"
- Color: "Dirty White" (Cream)